I don’t know myself well enough to properly introduce all that is me in the form of an “About” page. I have strange ideas about relatively normal things, and I’m on a mission to find something in life that I can be passionate about. Other than that, the following tidbits of trivial information might be the best way to understand me a little. Or not. Probably not.
– I’ve been a vegetarian, by choice, since I was five. I’m the only vegetarian in my family.
– I like tea. A lot. I might like tea more than I like most people.
– Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the most cleverly written show ever produced. This isn’t really about me, but it’s definitely one of my more strongly held opinions.
– When I’m not writing, I’m usually baking. I’m working on funneling one of these two things in to a career.
– I have broken a heart, and I have had my heart broken. I know both sides of the sickeningly painful game that is love, and yet… I am still hopeful for the future.
– I write, draw, and read for fun. I might even do these things well. I might not.
– I’m engaged now, and am completely useless to everyone if they need me to do something that would take my attention away from my ring for longer than ten minutes at a time.
– I’m not sure how to blog, but I’m doing it anyway.